Students must meet the following criteria to be considered for admissions:
- Be ages 5 to 22 years old (we accept all sexes);
- Require 1:1 individualized instruction;
- Have behavioral, cognitive, and/or learning disabilities covered under IDEA;
- Require intensive, person-centered therapeutic support;
- Be unable to be successful in a less restrictive education environment;
- Submit all necessary onboarding paperwork; and
- Have a contracted agreement in place between either the caregiver and the LEA and/or be placed at Hubbard via the PPT process.